- I like my feet. I’ve had an issue with every part of my body at least once in my life but never my feet. Nothing special about them. I just like them.
- Rain makes my day.
- My secret desire is to write the script for music videos. Every time I hear a song, I automatically translate it into a mini book. So often I see a music video and think, really, that was the best you could do?
- Speaking of music, I really like country music. That probably makes me six kinds of uncool. But just watch this video and tell me you wouldn't want that guy to sing to you.
- My cat talks to birds. Honest to goodness. She sits there and chirps at them.
- Cupcake frosting tickles the roof of my mouth.
1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I tag BookBopper, Liv, Miss Erin, Teen Troves, Ink Mage, & BookMuncher. No pressure though.
Ok...now back to reading Violet by Design which I finally bought this weekend. Just what has Violet gotten herself into now?